Thursday, January 20, 2011

Opening a blog was the last thing on my mind.

Don't get me wrong. I have a blog. It's just that the things I post on that blog aren't really from MY heart. Oh what's the use. I use a Tumblr. I absolutely love it. But for the past few days I've been reading some blogs and I've been inspired to make my own.

I love researching and reading interesting pieces on the internet. I guess that's what motivated me to open this.

The truth is, I've had two Blogspots (one when I was a kid and one when I was still a jejemon) and I still use my Tumblr. Honestly, I think Blogspot's a crappy blog server since I got used to the classy Tumblr but I feel much more serious while using this.

Oh and yes, I'm from the Philippines. Proud to be a Filipino, really. But I hope you understand the fact that I'll be blogging in English. I love my native language. And I will kill just to be able to speak it fluently without adding a few English terms. I do speak it often but I can't speak without adding an English word or two to every sentence.

Oh what the hell, as if you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment