Thursday, January 20, 2011

Apple Freak

Tonight, I will share a secret with you.













I have this huge obsession with Apple products. I don't own an Apple computer although we do have quite a few iPods and an iPad here at home.

But one thing I'm crazy about is the App Store. Oh, if I was 10 years older* and had a credit card, I'd buy all my heart's desires for my dearest iPod touch. However, I don't have a credit card. (tear)

Luckily, Apple's celebrating because their 10,000,000,000 applications are about to be sold and for that, they're bringing all the Apple freaks to their wits ends. (I'm one of them)
















And so they're giving away an iTunes Gift Card worth $10,000 (about Php 500,000) to the lucky person who will download the 10,000,000,000 application! Take note that most apps are at $0.99 - $4.99 so can you imagine how many apps you can download for $10,000? It's an Apple freak's dream to win this!

Oh if only I had the time to wait for the countdown to be nearer to 10 Billion and if only I had the luck.

But, I still want this with all my heart. Don't forget.**



















Oh, I will get you soon. Mark my words.


*I'm still in High School. Haha!
** When I get a Macbook, I'll blog with all my heart. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment