Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pictures.

Even in my Tumblr account, it has been a dream of mine to post tons of pictures from my own personal experiences. Reading a lot of hardcore personal blogs with a lot of pictures from their everyday adventures, I'm now really motivated to post a kazillion pictures.

I don't have a personal camera. (Problem #1)
I don't know how to take good pictures. (Problem #2)
Ugh, I hate connecting the camera to the computer! It takes forever. (Problem #3) Well it doesn't. But going through all the connecting and everything just to get a picture or two from the camera... sigh.
My life's not interesting at all. (Problem #4)

Anyways, I'm stuck with a Canon Ixus. I love it to bits but I'm just not that type of person who brings her camera everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment